Athlete Check-In Information
JUNE EVENTS | ATHLETE CHECK-IN
With over 1,300 athletes in various sports, it is necessary to have a central check-in location, as we do not have the ability to sort and transport check-in materials to every venue.
1) You will be welcomed and have a chance to ask questions.
2) You will receive an athlete dri-fit shirt.
3) Identification will be checked so please bring proof of age. This protects the integrity of our event.
4) A notebook will be available to check brackets and schedules.
Franklin High School
810 Hillsboro Rd, Franklin, TN 37064
* Exceptions: Archery, Cycling, Golf, Pickleball, and Racquetball may check in directly at their event sites. No need to come to central check-in unless one of your sports occurs earlier than these listed. One athlete shirt will be distributed for the whole event.
You may check-in before or after your events. Check-in must occur before leaving town.
Friday, June 24 1:00 pm- 6:00 pm
ATHLETE CHECK-IN FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS